CLIMAG is our free newsletter, printed twice a year in July and December.
It keeps you up-to-date with our research, and how our research findings are being applied in agriculture and natural resource management.
- Multi-week forecasts will help bridge the gap
- Farmer takes the helm at Managing Climate Variability
- Better forecasts remain the focus under new administration
- Project updates
- Three new projects aim for better forecasts
- Climate Kelpie starts to round up tools
- Doing what’s best for the farm and the environment is challenging
- What drives Victoria’s weather?
Download CLIMAG 18 [PDF 2.3 MB]
Browse the CLIMAG archive.