CLIMAG is our free newsletter, published twice a year.
It keeps you up-to-date with our research, and how our research findings are being applied in agriculture and natural resource management.
- From big picture to regional relevance
- Your CliMate at your fingertips
- Project updates
- Western region: WA farmers battle complex seasonal variability
- Southern region: Soil, water and extreme events
- Northern region: The smell of rain—only a week or 100 kilometres away
- Evolutionary times for our farmers and science
Download CLIMAG 24 [PDF 3.8 MB].
Browse the CLIMAG archive.