Wednesday, 22 July 2015
CLIMAG is our free newsletter, published once a year.
It keeps you up-to-date with our research, and how our research findings are being applied in agriculture and natural resource management.
CLIMAG 26 stories [PDF 980 kb]:
- Funding success reaffirms importance of seasonal forecasting timescales
- An ongoing dialogue: Making decisions in spite of uncertain forecasts
- Using seasonal forecasts: How long before farmers see a pay-off?
- Extreme heat: New forecast tools available for testing
- Multi-week forecasts may help with applying nitrogen, reducing emissions
- Project updates
- What cost improved seasonal forecasts for agriculture?
Browse the CLIMAG archive.
To receive CLIMAG by email, email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘CLIMAG’ in the subject line, and your name and email address in the body of the email.
Unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com with ‘CLIMAG unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
Questions? Call Econnect Communication on 07 3846 7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.